Adoption Wait Ticker

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Let there be post.














I am sorry it has taken so long to post. I think about it everyday. Fortunately, I can upload pictures on my work computer so I'll be able to play catch up over the next few days.

Here are some pictures from our California trip. Chris surprised me with this trip since we have been under a lot of stress lately (and that was even before the flood happened). We went to CA to spend a long weekend with the clan Reynolds (the wonderful family we made friends with during our adoption trip - so much for cutting all ties ;). It was nice to see the girls back together again and see how they have thrived since April. We also got to meet the rest of the crew, Parker, Grant, Luke & Dakota the dog. We got to go to the beautiful Oakland Zoo - ever wonder how a giraffe takes a drink? The Reynolds were the most gracious hosts and a good time was had by all. Who knew Mike was such a cook! And their pool was the perfect way to relax. Hannah had a wonderful time - we just wish we were closer so we can get together more often.

During the trip Hannah got another tooth which made sleep challenging. We resorted to driving her up and down the block at 1:00am to get her to sleep. I'm sure being in a new place didn't help much either. Now we are up to four teeth!

:)

No comments: