Saturday, April 19, 2008
Just a couple random bits of Hannahness...
- She still loves stickers. We had a church yard sale this weekend and Hannah had a great time peeling the pricing stickers off of items and putting them on others. It was a fun game for Mommy to guess what the original price was supposed to be. One basket had at least 6 prices on it - I guess she really wanted to sell that one.
- She loves soft serve vanilla ice cream and pink (strawberry) ice cream.
- She is a slow eater. She likes to take several breaks during a meal (especially if we are eating out).
- She has started to phase herself out of naps - at least on the weekends. Needless to say, progress on the play room has gone from slow to VERY SLOW.
- She does not like loud noises and frequently tells Daddy that his "tools are too loud and they are hurting her ears".
- She loves to wear dresses. She usually gets to wear them on Sundays, but sometimes we squeeze one into Saturday too. I don't send her to daycare in a dress for fear of what I might get back. The girl loves to play in the dirt.
- When asked what type of party she would like for her third birthday she responded simply a "pink party". Challenge accepted.
- She tells everyone that she is a princess. So now she is called Princess Hannah at daycare.
- We've started talking about a sister every once in a while. So far she seems to be excited with the idea. I think it helps that two of her friends at daycare just had younger siblings.
- She has NO interest in potty training and tells me she will do it "later" whenever I put her on the potty. Wish us luck.
Despite the rain, friends and family came out for Uncle Sneaky's surprise birthday party. Hannah loves her Uncle Sneaky and would not leave him alone for a good part of the time we were there. And to top it all off, Hannah had another occasion to wear a dress (another beautiful lender from Riley).
Happy Birthday Connor!
Hannah had a great time at your builder birthday party. Since then she has helped Daddy build Mommy's new office chair and knows the difference between a wrench, screwdriver and hammer. She loves to wear her hardhat with a dress and tool apron. All a girl needs to get the job done!