Adoption Wait Ticker

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

So, what do you think?

I've been toying with the idea of creating two additional blogs. One that chronicles our never-ending journey of renovating a 100+ year old house and the other that shows my design work and inspiration. My thought is that people who like "The Cute" and you know who you are, may not care for my dusty house or my designs. So I pose the question, can you handle all of my shizzle? Or do I need to shelter you from the rest? Just let me know. Thanks!
:-)

P.S. To be fair, while I have posted renovating stories, I do not think that I have posted any design work, so here is a taste of the latest logo I created.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I like it all! It helps us to not feel quite so far away!
We miss ya!

Maria said...

OK, first of all, I want to see it all. Like Ashley said, it helps to see what we can't see in person!

Second, I know you were working on your design site. Maybe you could just link to that from here if you don't think it fits w/ the personal stuff?

Last, how about tags on each entry? Each entry has appropriate labels (Hannah, house, cute, goofy, etc) and that way things can be categorized for easier sorting/ finding?

Also, not relevant, but I miss you!