Adoption Wait Ticker

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, July 22, 2011

Recital 2011... finally!


Here is a comparison of Hannah's dancing career thus far. I am tickled that black seems to be the consistent thread that runs through all of her costumes.


Supa Star!


The tap routine was very fast. I kept thinking that it was too fast all year - but I never said anything because I am not one of THOSE Moms. Besides, I am not a dance teacher - what do I know? I figured it would all work out in the end. Yeah, well no. The music stopped about two minutes before the girls stopped dancing. At least everyone got their moves in!


Hey look! They are almost in sync. It's a dance recital miracle.


Big finale. Looks whose too busy looking at the camera instead of raising her arms. The girl loves the camera.


Bravo! Bravo!
:-)

No comments: