Adoption Wait Ticker

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, February 26, 2006

This week IS our week!

The time is finally here. We WILL receive our referral this week! "The stork has left the nest" and is headed to our agency. Chris and I are getting really excited! We will finally have something to show to our friends and family - after they've been listening to us talk about it for over a year and a half. I cannot believe that it has been a year and a half - sometimes it seems like more, sometimes it feels like it has flashed by. One thing is for sure, we would have never been able to get through it if it wasn't for our community of friends and family, some of you have just joined us and others have been here for the loooong haul. Either way, a sincere thank you.

Chris says that it will seem more real to him after he sees her/his picture. I tend to agree. I feel that her picture will do two things: a) give me something tangible to stare at until we meet her and b) give me the need to jump on a plane, any plane headed towards the general area of China. :-)

No comments: