Adoption Wait Ticker

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, August 26, 2007

I "heart" stickers




It has been a long time since I have posted anything random. For the most part, my posts have been focused on detailing a specific event, whether is a vacation, party, etc. Well, I thought it would be a nice change of pace to just give you the opportunity to observe Hannah in all of her "hannahness".

The girl loves stickers. And when I say love I mean L.O.V.E. She would rather play with stickers than alot of other toys. And they keep her occupied for a while. She likes to stick and re-stick them on paper, books, the dog, her parents, etc. But her favorite place for stickers is herself. She's been known to put them on her legs, cheeks, belly and arms. Particularly her left arm. Hmmm, I wonder what that means. Your Honor, I present to you exhibits A,B & C... please pay close attention to the left arm.

I rest my case.
:)

No comments: