Adoption Wait Ticker

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Look what we got in the mail today!


Our shirts for the adoption reunion in September! Our travel group is having our first reunion in Walt Disney World! I was so excited that I asked if I could design some shirts for the trip. We set up a site on cafepress and I think I got a little carried away. You can order shirts, hats, bags, buttons, magnets and more! I was really happy with how they turned out and thought I'd share. If you're interested in browsing here is the link: http://www.cafepress.com/jiangxiprincess
:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I happened upon your blog through some others that I read. Just wanted say that your daughter is absolutely gorgeous! Stop by and visit my blog sometime if you get a chance.

Timberly
www.dawsondaetonemmyella.blogspot.com

LifeWithTheFerrells said...

Your blog caught my attention because we have a Hannah Mei from China spelled the same way! She was from Nanning and we adopted her in June of 06. We are also going to Disney in Sept! We will be there 20-26. Maybe the 2 Hannah Mei's could meet if we are there together!
God bless
Tina