Adoption Wait Ticker

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, July 05, 2009

Cupcakes at Daycare

This year I remembered to get cupcakes for the kids in Hannah's daycare class. Since her birthday happens to fall when the kids are transitioning to the next classroom, I got enough cupcakes for both classes. As you can see, everything is very purple and pink and princessy. The teachers even had her chair and placemat decorated for the occasion. I think the cupcakes went over pretty well - I consider myself lucky that they are so easy to impress at this age.
:-)



P.S. Want to know where I got the cupcake decorations? Go to Parties by Hardie on etsy.

2 comments:

Casey said...

She looks super happy!! Those cupcakes are adorable.

Carolyn said...

Kim, I have enjoyed your blog from the beginning. I am so happy for your family and it has been terrrrific watching Hannah Mei grow! I worked with your mom and ECM and met you a few times there & at the Baptist church lunches. Carolyn