Adoption Wait Ticker

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, May 14, 2010

Mother's Day recap



For Mother's Day, our church put on a Mother's Day dinner. Almost everyone had a speaking part - even "Ham"mah, ahem, I mean Hannah.



As you can see, Hannah was very shy about her performance. She was asked to say "What are little girls made of? Sugar and spice and everything nice. That's what little girls are made of." I am happy to report that she nailed it... twice. She just wanted to make sure everyone heard her.




Then we tried to take the "three generations of women" pose that I was hoping to capture. Hannah was extra wiggly, so this is the best Chris could capture.


Have I mentioned that I teach Sunday school? Okay, wisenheimers, I'll wait for you to stop snickering. Anyway, I made these Mother's Day cards for each of my students. We traced silhouettes of each child the week before and then I scanned them in, reduced the size and cut fabric out for each child. While I think my silhouette skills need some refining, I thought it was a nice idea. Thanks Mom for the awesome fabric and cutting skills. And a happy belated Mother's Day to all.
:-)

No comments: