Adoption Wait Ticker

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Cupcakes at Daycare


In honor of Hannah's birthday, I brought cupcakes to her daycare. We did it a little early this year because of the holiday and we wanted to make sure there were at least a few kids around to share in the sugar... ahem... I mean celebration.





The cupcakes, as you can see, were a huge hit. And since there were not very many kids at daycare that day - each kid got TWO cupcakes. I pause to apologize to the parents. Sorry, my bad.
"Why is Sam crawling on the ceiling?" - Dad
"I'm not sure, he's been wired since I picked him up at daycare." - Mom

Hee hee.



I had enough cupcakes left over so I could do a glamour shot at home. I know, I'm a dork. I just love the cupcake picks - they double as paper clips and they perfectly match the hula theme. Yes, yes I am well aware that I have crossed over into new dork territory. Thank you for your concern.
:-)

No comments: