Adoption Wait Ticker

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A very belated Fathers Day recap




Hannah and I came up with a poem to help Daddy find his present. "Good morning Daddy, we have good news, to find your present, follow the shoes!"











And the shoes lead Daddy out of bed, down the hall, down the stairs, through the house, out the back door, down the deck stairs and to the driveway. Behold! Daddy's present was a custom made cover for his 1949 Chevy truck. Happy Fathers Day!



I must admit that I have gotten a little push back from friends and family that this Fathers Day gift was as much for me as it was for Chris, since now I don't have to look at the rotting piece of metal in our driveway - and while that's true, let the record show that I was more concerned that the truck was going be a total lost cause before Chris got around to it. He has got so many projects going on in the house right now - I wanted to take some pressure off this one. Happy Fathers Day sweetheart.
:-)

No comments: