Adoption Wait Ticker

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, May 28, 2006

First Swing










Now that things are getting back to "normal" I am starting to collect some of Hannah's firsts for her baby album. She is growing so fast, I don't want to miss any of them. And we especially want to document our trip to China, while it is still fresh. We packed so much into a relatively short trip - I'm bound to miss something. I went ahead and purchased a baby album that has special pages for adoption-oriented information. I'm hoping that it will work for our needs - but I may have to get "McGuyver" on it and add some pages. That is how you spell "McGuyver" right?

Anyway, here are some of Hannah's firsts:
first swing, first picnic, first yard sale, first trip to Lowe's (definitely not the last), first trip to the supermarket, first food she does not like (peas), first grilled cheese, first taste of whipped cream (likes it - that's my girl), first Baby Einstein DVD (Baby DaVinci), first Sesame Street, first auction, first playdate, first "stroll" in the walker, first peek-a-boo ... I could go on and on. But let me let you enjoy the pictures instead.

:)

No comments: