aka "Boy am I tired."
Sadly, day five was the day we were leaving Disney World. We had just enough time to pack, figure out the complicated puzzle that is getting your heavy luggage to the airport through the Disney Express system and take some pictures of Audrey and Hannah in their matching outfits. Hannah was not feeling very cooperative, so we did not get many good shots. Although, we were lucky enough to get this shot of Audrey. Jilan's family was also checking out at the same time and we were able to capture the three girls on the steps.
Sidebar: Did I mention that the name of the building that we stayed at was called the "Arcadia House"? Hannah called it "Katie's House". Therefore, on our way home Hannah would mournfully say "I want to go back to Katie's House" repeatedly. Thankfully she has since recovered. While we were waiting for breakfast I snapped a few pictures of the girls and the photo's angle along with the wooden table in the foreground reminded me of a couple of pictures we took back in Sept. of 2006 of Audrey and Hannah in California. It is amazing how much they have grown. What little ladies.
A couple of notes about the trip overall:
- Hannah slept almost the entire flight BOTH WAYS. Good Girl.
- She had NO ACCIDENTS the entire trip. (potty training reference for those of you who are not in the know)
- Hannah took one nap during the vacation (if you don't count the flights). I don't think she wanted to miss a thing.
- Hannah does not like to have her picture taken FIVE THOUSAND TIMES.
- She loved Minnie Mouse.
- She prefers to be carried over any other form of transportation.
- We all had a wonderful time in Disney World. Thank you J, for coordinating the trip. Our only regret is that we could not stay longer.
Thank you for following along. I apologize it took me so long to post the pictures.