Adoption Wait Ticker

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, October 05, 2008

This just makes me sad.

About a year ago I stumbled across a blog of a couple who were in the process of adopting a baby from China. This child was to be their first and I liked the woman's writing style. Maybe they reminded me of C & I. They posted pictures of pumpkin picking, the Christmas tree, getting the baby's room ready,etc. - the typical things to keep them busy during this very long wait. Over the months the posts started to peter out. Then months would go by without a word. Their referral date was coming up so I was in the habit to check into their blog about once a month. I checked in tonight and this is what I see:



I find myself mourning the relationship of a couple I never met and child they will never have. Is that weird?
:)

No comments: