Adoption Wait Ticker

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Why my husband is awesome

This past Saturday, while I was enduring a horribly long hair appt. (long story), my sweet husband rearranged my office. I have been talking about moving my desk to the middle of the room for awhile, but I was waiting to find some awesome perfect piece of old furniture to use as a desk (aka very expensive and impossible to find). We were watching one of those self-improvement shows on Friday night and part of the show focused on organizing the woman's office and in turn simplifing her life. That gave Chris the idea to repurpose an old table of his mother's that we had in the garage as my desk. A few hours later of moving things around and Viola! a perfect solution.

I'll post some pictures once I've got everything settled and hung on the walls.

Thank you baby.

:)

No comments: