Adoption Wait Ticker

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, November 10, 2008

Twick or Tweat







I'm not sure if I have mentioned this before, but we get a lot of trick or treaters for Halloween. And when I say a lot I mean A LOT. Like 200 children. There is a Halloween festival that a church down the street from our house and every year people drive into our little town and trick or treat up and down the neighborhood. I was proud because thanks to my Mom this year was the first year I did not run out of candy. My Mom, Paul and Matthew came to help us with the Halloween rush, so C and I could take Hannah and Cole trick or treating. I finally remembered to use our Red Flyer wagon (it seems that we always forget to bring it out when a wagon would be so much more handy than a stroller). My Mom was dressed as a "I'm not sure", Paul was a "biker", Matthew was "the joker" and Cole was "batman". Hannah and Cole had a great time trick or treating. Instead of "thank you" after a person would drop candy in her bag, she took to saying "Happy Halloween!" which I thought was just as nice. Once we did a pass through the neighborhood, Hannah got to hand out candy, which I think she liked just as much as receiving it.
:)

1 comment:

Kim said...

Great Halloween costumes! Looks like everyone had a great time!