Adoption Wait Ticker

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Happy Birthday O-Show!









Owen (aka O-Show) had his birthday party at Sports Connection and O-Show's parents were kind enough to invite Hannah. Hannah loves Sports Connection and seeing O-Show's family again was really great. I cannot believe that Owen is three years old already! Chris was such a great sport by taking Hannah to all of the bouncies and playing games with her. My favorite part of the party was when Owen starting banging his cake with his tools - my goodness I do not know where he got that idea from. hee hee.

After the party, Hannah got on her bike and stayed on it for more than 30 seconds. We are making progress!
:-)

1 comment:

paula :: plays with mud said...

Aww - cute pics! Thanks so much for coming - it was great to see you guys too! I'm the slacker mom who STILL doesn't have her photos posted. ack!