Adoption Wait Ticker

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

When I was looking at photos from O-Show's birthday party, I noticed a picture that looked vaguely familiar. It was this picture:


So I looked through my photo albums (do you remember when photos WEREN'T digital?) and found this picture. It was taken on our honeymoon 13 years ago. Please forgive Chris's ghastly paleness, photography has come a long way since then. Notice any difference? Besides the awesome Billy Joel Elton John concert tee shirt? Who would have thought that Chris would have a daughter that enjoyed playing arcade driving games as much as he does? I think its so cute that Hannah has almost the same expression as Chris while playing the game. Hannah loves her Daddy.



No worries, I'll work on posting some embarassing old photos of me soon. In the meantime, you might be able to find some on facebook.
;-)

1 comment:

Maria said...

Oh, this is awesome!

Also, there are no embarrassing photos of you on Facebook!