Adoption Wait Ticker

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Out of the Mouth of Hannah

I saw this on a friend's blog and thought it was a really cute idea. I asked Hannah these questions on the way home from daycare last week and now she wants to answer questions every time I pick her up. Her exact answers are in italics below.

1. What is something Mommy always says to you?
No.

2. What makes Mommy happy?
Jokes.

3. What makes Mommy sad?
When Hannah says "I'm not your friend."

4. How does your Mommy make you laugh?
Tickle.

5. What was your Mommy like as a child?
Toys.

6. How old is your Mommy?
One.

7. How tall is your Mommy?
Medium-sized.

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Work. :(

9. What does your Mommy do when you're not around?
I look for you.

10. If your Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
Watching.

11. What is your Mommy really good at?
Games.

12. What is your Mommy not very good at?
Giraffe and Horsey. This one I need to explain, when Chris puts Hannah on his shoulders, she becomes a giraffe and talk about how tall she is. When Chris puts Hannah on his back, we are playing horsey. I really don't do much of either because of my back.

13. What does your Mommy do for her job?
I don't know. This one really stumped her.

14. What is your Mommy's favorite food?
Cheese.

15. What makes you proud of your Mommy?
When we play dress up.

16. If your Mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
A pirate.

17. What do you and your Mommy do together?
We play games.

18. How are you and your Mommy the same?
Both lucky.

19. How are you and your Mommy different?
Mommy is tall and I am medium sized.

20. How do you know your Mommy loves you?
Kisses and hugs.

21. What does your Mommy like most about your daddy?
I don't know.

22. Where is your Mommy's favorite place to go?
With me.

:)

No comments: