Adoption Wait Ticker

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Hello, awesome lunch bag.


Can you deny the cuteness of this lunch bag? Hannah just started going on field trips through daycare so I needed to pack her lunch. I researched several lunch bags and I just. Could. Not. Resist. This. One. Just call me weak. I figured that I will take advantage of the fact that Hannah is open minded enough to give this lunch bag a try... for now. In case I have won you over, you can buy it here.


Too much you say? Wait until you see the sandwich and snack bags inside the bunny's head. Hee hee. Oh come now, we are doing our part for the environment. You can buy the sandwich bags here. So now Hannah is green and cool.

See, she can make anything look good. That's my girl.
:-)

No comments: