Adoption Wait Ticker

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, June 04, 2009

Uhhhh, how old are you again?



Tonight, Hannah took the stage for the first time her short dance career. Tonight we had dance class on the stage. This Saturday we will have dress rehearsal and next Saturday is the big recital. Without a moment's hesitation, Hannah went on the stage and followed her teacher's instructions. Sure she got distracted by the curtain, the lights, the parents taking pictures (ahem, I only snapped a couple of pictures when they weren't dancing or listening to instructions - thank you very much) but she did not seem unsure of herself for one moment. I envy her confidence. I hope it stays with her, it will serve her well.
:-)

2 comments:

Maria said...

Look at the toe point in that first one! God, she's so gorgeous. I can't wait to see you guys again and gobble her up! (And stinky Jack-Jack too.)

Tiffany said...

Oh-My-Gosh!! Could she BE any CUTER!!!! Just love the pose!