Adoption Wait Ticker

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Happy 5th Birthday Sierra!


Sierra is Hannah's best friend at daycare. We made it back from the mountains (more on that later) just in time to go to Sierra's birthday party. We are going to miss seeing Sierra and her family everyday once Hannah starts kindergarten.


Sierra had her party in the park again this year. When you've got an awesome playground, water park AND train - how could you go wrong?


Everybody, this is Connor. Connor this is everybody. According to Hannah, Connor is going to marry her. They are going to have their reception at McDonalds and "Angel is the Centerfold" by the J. Geils Band will be played at her wedding.



Notice how DRY Hannah's hair is. Seem suspicious? She is in a bathing suit afterall. But alas, by the time we were finished playing at the waterpark - Hannah's hair was slightly damp at best. Sigh.


Because I am evil, my favorite feature at the waterpark is a bucket that periodically dumps water on the kids heads.


Hee hee. "It keeps getting funnier every single time I see it!" - Beetlejuice.


Hannah with Breanna and Katie.


Happy Birthday to you...


After cake, it was time for the train.


My goodness, I am going to miss Sierra. She is such a sweet little girl. Happy Birthday Sierra!
:-)

1 comment:

zerry ht said...

Such a brilliant 5th birthday party it was!! I am so pleased that kiddos had such fabulous time in this gorgeous party. Hey, do you know about any kid’s party Venues in San Francisco? Please help me by recommending some nice event venues where I can host my own daughter’s 5th birthday bash on a budget.